WINE SHOP IN CHAMONIX
Why this is a good address ?
- The Cave de l’Aiguille is wonderfully stocked.
- More than 200 references of wines, but not only!
- More than 60 kinds of gins and many spirits
- Beers of the world, but also local beers.
- A decoration, which puts the bottles in value; almost a museum!
- Soon, a range of groceries and bar equipment
- Fresh drinks !
La Cave de l’Aiguille, your wine shop in Chamonix, is the cave of Bacchus, even a museum of drinks! From non-alcoholic to high-end spirits, from basil syrup to local organic beer, it is impossible to leave empty-handed!
- Discover soon the varietal soaps made from grape marc “Vie-gne”.
- Your bag filled with ice, offered on request
- Many organic, natural and original softs
- A wide range of flavored tonics (Bergamot, elderflower…)
- Artists’ exhibitions to discover
TO KNOW +
- Open 7 days a week, from 11 am to 1 pm and from 3 pm to 8 pm;
- on weekends from 11 am to 8 pm non-stop.
Numerous events from June 29th :
- Wine Thursdays every first Thursday of the month
- From 8 to 9:30 p.m. with participation.
- Spi Wednesdays the last Wednesdays of the month
- From 5 to 7 pm. Free with registration. (Distillation methods + tasting).
Coming soon: (to follow on their social networks)
- Master Class with the presence of a chef
- Mixology Master Class (the art of bartending)
- Live painting by a painter
- Book signing by a novelist from Chamonix
LA CAVE DE L'AIGUILLE
- 213, place Edmond Desailloud
- 04 50 53 13 60