FRENCH GIN FROM CHAMONIX, distilled at the foot of Mont Blanc
Why is Altitude Gin one of the best French gins?
- French gin distilled in the Chamonix Valley, at the foot of Mont Blanc
- Altitude Alpine Dry Gin has received international awards, outperforming hundreds of gins from around the world in the coveted London Dry Gin category – Gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition (2021), IWSC Silver (2019 + 2020) and Gold at the Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards (2020).
- Its original taste with mountain botanicals is a real trip to the mountain pastures. Juniper, myrtilles, pine needles, elderflower, and orange peel, amongst others, give thisFrench dry gin its irresistible alpine flavor.
- The Altitude Gin bottle is a jewel, created in collaboration with Chamonix photographer Mario Colonel (it’s so beautiful and the cap so practical that you can keep it as a water carafe afterwards)
- Close to nature and the environment, the Chamonix gin brand donates for each bottle of Altitude Gin sold, funds to the charity CREA Mont-Blanc which conducts scientific research on the impact of climate change in the Alps.
There are hundreds of gins in the world and France is a good producer, but when we talk about French gin, we think of course of Altitude Gin. The Chamonix Gin ideal for cocktails and Gin Tonic with alpine flavors.
Distilled at the foot of Mont Blanc, it breathes freshness and nature. This French Alpine gin has a unique, incomparable taste that is worth sipping. But be careful, alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health, consume with moderation.
- The bottle of gin is cheaper if you buy it directly from the distillery in Les Houches.
- Gift idea: Beautiful Altitude Gin cocktail glasses with a bottle of this French gin.
TO KNOW +
You can buy online on l’Altitude Gin Store.
To read: Where to eat well in altitude in the Chamonix valley?
- 121 Rue de Bellevue
74310 Les Houches
- 06 10 86 23 97