Tapas bar Chamonix
Why go to this tapas bar in Chamonix?
- Completely renovated, this historic Chamonix bar (formerly the Jekyll) is the ideal place for :
- a quiet start to the evening
- Festive evenings when Angus or Dj Chris turn up the heat and play live music.
- This tapas bar in Chamonix will impress you with the quality and quantity of its tapas.
- The tapas are almost all homemade and generous. The principle? To share!
- We love the Portuguese-style octopus, the Bao Bun and the Italian Pinsa.
- We love the Romain cocktail suggestions and the 6 beers on draught (especially the Guinness).
You go to Le Privilège because it’s one of the only tapas bars in Chamonix. Because the atmosphere makes you feel at ease straight away. Whether you want to make a statement, catch up on the latest gossip with friends or pretend you’re John Travolta!
You’re going back to Le Privilège because you enjoyed yourself and had an excellent evening.
- Discover the tapas menu
- Free 1-hour Courmayeur car park nearby
- Bus station nearby
- Privatisation possible
- Major sporting events are shown on the big screen.
TO KNOW +
- Open 7/7 from 5 p.m. to 1 a.m. (low season) and 2 a.m. in high season
- Catering available from 6 pm to 11 pm
To continue the evening at the disco, go to the Amnésia Club!