Take away food in Les Praz
Why order takeout or lunch at D’Licimes?
- Because everything is homemade the same day with fresh products
- Dishes to take away, like at the caterer‘s (to be reheated at home) or to taste on the spot.
- Original recipes with flavors from elsewhere, unique in the valley
- The short circuit is privileged (meat from the Simond butcher’s shop, burger bread from the Maison Bourdillat, panini bread from the Pèlerins bakery)…
- In addition to the menu, daily suggestions (salads, soups, quiches, bagna bread, home-made desserts)
- We love the burgers with a choice of 5 cheeses, their homemade bbq sauce and homemade fries!
- We love the 2 different curries.
Anastasia and Agnès are driven by the desire to delight you. Overflowing with ingenuity and ideas, they propose original recipes every day. Whether you have an empty fridge or just a sweet tooth, you would be wrong to miss out on the takeaway or on-the-go meals from D LICIMES!
- Free parking nearby
- You can order in advance and pick up quickly.
- From June, ice cream on the terrace!
- The softs of the Savoyard Brewers, the local beer IPA Big Mountain and a selection of wines to accompany your dishes.
Sunday chicken curry or vegetarian : All summer long, find D’Licimes and its take-away meals at the Mer de Glace campsite, on Sunday evenings.
Take a look at the good plans of the Chamonix valley.