The Hotel du Buet, the mountain atmosphere to take away and taste.
Take away meals Vallorcine
Savoyard specialties and other dishes
From Monday December 21, the Chamel family will restart the stoves of the ancestral hotel in Buet.
Les Vallorcins offers a small take-away menu and a nice selection of wines.
You also have the option of reserving other dishes, on request.
There is no fast food here, all dishes are prepared to order with fresh produce. In short, as the owner, Marie-Anne would say, “here we like slow-food … Just because the train station is opposite doesn’t mean you have to take a train “.
- Soup of the day 5 € + bread and cheese 7 €
- Sandwiches from 4 to 8 €
- Focaccia ham and cheese: 6 €
- Beaufort cheese crusts from € 8 to € 18
- Fresh pasta from 8 to 12 €
- Fried nuggets € 6
- Fish & chips * € 6
- Small fries € 3, large fries € 5
- Assortment of cold cuts / cheese 12 €
- Dessert of the day 5 €
- Waffles from € 4 to € 5.50
- Ice cream, fruit, croissants
Order by phone on 04 50 54 60 05 before 5 p.m. for the evening. You can also pass and ring.
Pick up your order at the hotel during opening hours.