Savoyard specialties in Chamonix
Why this is a good address ?
- Typical restaurant in Chamonix, for almost 50 years
- All the best Savoyard specialities, but not only ! Take a look at the menu !
- The pleasure of tasting an old-fashioned raclette (with racletos)
- The charcoal oven that sears meats and vegetables for more flavor
- The historical, mountainous, but relaxed and finally modern atmosphere
- Good value for money.
The Monchu could make you think that with a name like that, it’s a tourist trap… Baloney! Everyone goes to the Monchu, the specialty restaurant in Chamonix that delights locals and vacationers alike. Why? Because it’s delicious, typical and the atmosphere is great.
- Continuous service, restaurant open 7 days a week all year round
- Possibility of privatizing spaces for birthdays or special occasions
- Large heated terrace
- The new owners, Claire and François and their communicative good mood.
TO KNOW +
Discover the agenda of the valley.