RESTAURANTS OF ALTITUDE IN CHAMONIX
Why these are good addresses ?
For the gourmands who have time:
4 restaurants on slopes certified Maîtres Restaurateurs :
(Fresh products from the Savoyard region + quality of service)
- The Adret at la Flégère
- La Table de Plan Joran at Grand Montets
- The 3842 at the Aiguille du Midi
- The Bergerie de Plan Praz
🍾 New !
- The typical refuge of La Flégère now offers table service.
For lunch at altitude, at the table, but quickly:
2 cafeterias and 2 self service
- The Charamillon chalet in Balme (winter only)
- Summit at the Aiguille du Midi
- Plan Joran
- The Refuge de la Flégère Restaurant
Pour manger sur le pouce :
- Le chalet de Charamillon in Balme (open again in summer)
- Plan Joran (take away/pizza)
- Le Brev’Bar
- Le Comptoir de Plan Praz (take away)
- Le Spot de Lognan (take away)
- Tendance Foehn (new: ordering terminal)
On the slopes there are two schools of thought: those who don’t miss a single minute of their ski day and opt for take-out or cafeterias, and those who enjoy a lunch break while tasting delicious food. No matter which side you’re on, alpine restaurants have one thing in common: an exceptional view and a quality welcome!
- The click n’ collect ➡ online ordering ➡ no time wasted
- Lognan’s Spot (take-out)
- Tendance Foehn (take-out)
- Privatisation possible for groups (seminars, cocktail parties…)
- The quality-price ratio in the restaurants (altitude + view + quality of the dishes)