Restaurant with a view in Argentière
Why it is a good address ?
- Traditional cuisine concocted by an experienced chef who loves homemade food
- Menu changes regularly, their stews are amazing!
- The snack and après-ski spot before dinner on the sunny terrace with view
- Crack open a pancake or a mulled wine, with your eyes riveted on the Mont-Blanc
- The restaurant is large, ideal for groups, think about it!
Behind the Yeti is a young owner who gives his heart and soul to make sure that his customers have a good time. Gregoire, a graduate of a Swiss hotel school, is discreet but dynamic, just like his restaurant with a view, which deserves to be known!
- Free parking
- We recommend the lemon meringue éclair, the Yéti crust, the Savoyard fondue with truffles and the marrow bone.
- You can also try the mojito with Chartreuse or the cocktail sapinette/Cointreau.