Restaurant in the middle of nature in Chamonix
Why it is a good address ?
- In the heart of nature, restaurant with an exceptional view open to all!
- Catering from breakfast to dinner, including a delicious snack on the sunny terrace.
- A very original menu. Classics revisited with audacity and flavors (ex: the brochiflette [tartiflette street food version]).
- Lunch and dinner, a different slate menu, evolving with the seasons
- 32 rooms and 2 dormitories of 8 beds, ideal for groups
- In the summer, a large leisure garden with a petanque field, Mölkki, ping-pong, games for children…)
But what a rediscovery! The Arveyron Open House is, as its name indicates, open to all! Hikers, cross-country skiers, mountain bikers, stop by this magnificent terrace and let yourself be carried away by the innovative and surprising menu of this restaurant in the middle of nature in Chamonix. As pepsy as its new team, L’Arveyron could well become The Place to be!
- Free parking
- Book online
- They brew their own beer, the Arpitan, from their cereals grown in the 74.
- Dessert, soups and salads at any time.
- Breakfast from 7 am (13 € the buffet)
- Ideal for weddings, groups, children.
- Lounge area with pool table