Restaurant refuge in Chamonix
Why this is a good address ?
- Refuge atmosphere at the foot of the Aiguille du Midi
- View on the Mont-Blanc and exceptional terrace
- A “friendly refuge” menu: traditional French cuisine and unmissable Savoyard specialties.
- Superb gin bar for memorable evenings
- Large lounge with fireplace for a moment of peace and quiet. (for chilling without moderation)
- 107 rooms with spa access and heated pool for residents.
Welcome to the Refuge des Aiglons, a refuge restaurant, not at altitude, but at the foot of the Aiguille du Midi with a view of Mont Blanc. As you sit in this modern-rustic cocoon, imagine yourself as a mountaineer, with your eyes riveted on the peaks. While waiting for this feat, treat yourself to a good typical French dish. Finish with one of the fabulous Gins that will certainly help you to climb the Mont-Blanc, in sweet dreams…
- More than 50 references of Gin (probably the best stocked Gin bar in the Valley)
- DJ set from Thursday to Saturday from 6 pm to 9 pm in season
- Table soccer and wooden games accessible to all
- Courmayeur and Grépon parking nearby
Brunch & Spa offer
Discovery offer from 75 € per person with brunch, 20 minutes massage and access to the wellness area for 1 hour
Relaxation offer from 110 € per person with brunch, 45 minutes massage and access to the wellness area for 1 hour
Reservation is required at least 24 hours in advance.
The offer is valid every day from 10am to 4pm (except Saturday)
Reservation at 04 50 55 96 37 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
TO KNOW +
Every Sunday morning from 11am to 3pm, the Table du Refuge des Aiglons offers a gourmet brunch from 19 €.
I enclose the BRUNCH menu in PJ that you can insert on the restaurant’s page.
Another very good restaurant nearby
Le refuge des Aiglons
- 270, avenue de Courmayeur
- 04 50 55 90 93