Restaurant refuge in Chamonix
Why this is a good address ?
- Refuge atmosphere at the foot of the Aiguille du Midi
- View on the Mont-Blanc and exceptional terrace
- A “friendly refuge” menu: traditional French cuisine and unmissable Savoyard specialties.
- Superb gin bar for memorable evenings
- Large lounge with fireplace for a moment of peace and quiet. (for chilling without moderation)
- 107 rooms with spa access and heated pool for residents.
Welcome to the Refuge des Aiglons, a refuge restaurant, not at altitude, but at the foot of the Aiguille du Midi with a view of Mont Blanc. As you sit in this modern-rustic cocoon, imagine yourself as a mountaineer, with your eyes riveted on the peaks. While waiting for this feat, treat yourself to a good typical French dish. Finish with one of the fabulous Gins that will certainly help you to climb the Mont-Blanc, in sweet dreams…
- We love the snails of Magland flambéed with genepi
- More than 50 references of Gin (probably the best stocked Gin bar in the Valley)
- DJ set from Thursday to Saturday from 6 pm to 8 pm in season
- Table soccer and wooden games accessible to all
- Courmayeur and Grépon parking nearby
Another very good restaurant nearby