Refined restaurant in Les Houches
Why this is a good address ?
- Small restaurant on a human scale
- Everything is homemade, the dishes are original and delicious
- Nice terrace with a view on the mountains
- Fiona and Chris speak very good French. (The South-African, and the Englishman are now real Houchards 😉)
- Dishes for all diets
For me, Le Délice is the best refined restaurant in Les Houches. However, the charming couple, Fiona and Chris, do not claim to have a star. Menu is short and therefore a guarantee of quality and that is worth the ultimate reward, the satisfaction of customers who return with pleasure.
- Their homemade sauces are available for sale.
- Cocktails and beers on tap – 4€ /pints during Happy Hour
- Happy Hour from 4:30pm to 5:30pm every day.
- We love the calamari, the Délice Burger (when available) and the homemade lemon pie with mango compote (to name a few…) – The menu changes regularly.
- Possibility to celebrate a private event