Oriental restaurant Chamonix
Why is the Bar des Pèlerins and its oriental restaurant La Kasbah worth a visit?
- Completely renovated, the Bar des Pèlerins has recently opened a new oriental restaurant: La Kasbah.
- Oriental dishes to eat in or take away
- On the menu: tajine, various couscous dishes including vegetarian… everything fresh and homemade!
- Quiet, far from the hustle and bustle of the centre of Chamonix and easily accessible thanks to its nearby car parks.
- Momo, who grew up in the area, and his wife, Anita, were keen to breathe new life into this Pilgrims’ institution. He entrusted the kitchen to Zahid and opened La Kasbah, the only oriental couscous and tajine restaurant in the valley.
What’s for dinner tonight? Come on, tonight we’re going on holiday! Head for the Kasbah or Bar des Pèlerins. Gorge your taste buds with the oriental cuisine of Zahid, a Moroccan chef who fell in love with couscous as a child!
Here you can enjoy Chamonix’s unique and tasty couscous, as well as delicious tajines. The couscous at La Kasbah is lovingly prepared in the pure Moroccan tradition from father to son.
On the spot, to take away or delivered to your home, oriental recipes will brighten up your evening!
- Free parking: you won’t have to struggle to find a space!
- Have it delivered with avec Delyzon
- Homemade couscous, 3 meat or vegetarian option.
- A couscous or mechoui for your event? Order from La Kasbah!
- Big screen in the bar room