New restaurant in Chamonix
Why this is a good address ?
- more than a restaurant, a living space combining cuisine and culture
- Chef Damien Troump learned his trade with Veyrat and Marx
- Menu honors the cuisine of the past revisited. (The homemade cassoulet in the Index style is to be discovered absolutely)
- This multicultural space (theater, comedians, dinner-shows, exhibitions…) promises great events to come
- In the kitchen, everything is homemade or comes from local artisans
- We find many local products
- From the vast terrace, exceptional view on the Aiguille du Midi on one side and the Index on the other.
Do you remember Robinson restaurant? Well, let’s erase everything and start again, and let’s tell you that William and Thibault are going to do it big! A signature menu with the comforting cuisine of yesteryear and an abundant cultural program, this new restaurant l’Index is going to be the talk of the town!
- Free parking
- Privatization possible (up to 600 people seated on the terrace in summer)
- The outdoor playground for children
- The dog park (with bowls and all comfort)
- 1 featured region per month
- The bistro decoration
TO KNOW +
Follow them on the networks.