HOTEL AND MONT BLANC VIEW RESTAURANT IN CHAMONIX
Why it is a good address ?
- 97 3-star rooms, 90 of which have a Mont Blanc view
- Renovated spaces with a very alpine chic decor (we love it)
- A good restaurant which deserves to be known, “Le Rôtissier“, open to all (except hotel guests)
- BBQ in summer twice a week, rotisserie in winter, treat yourself to a typical Savoy dish, a snacked monkfish or a flaky burger with a breathtaking view of the Mont-Blanc massif.
- Massages and osteopathy consultation open to all with Physioski. Appointment possible from Doctolib.
The central location of the Hotel le Prieuré is ideal for a stay in Chamonix. Its view of the Mont-Blanc is breathtaking and captivating!
You too, the local, or you just passing through, treat yourself to an evening in this very nice place that makes you dream of mountaineering. What do you think of a dinner in this discreet restaurant in Chamonix? Nuggets are hard to find, you can claim to have found a new one in Chamonix!
- 6 seminar/meeting rooms, one of which is 350m2 and can be divided into 3 parts.
- The store in the lobby
- In winter, buy your ski pass directly at the hotel
- The cocktail menu with a special mention for “Le Prieuré“: Prosecco, yellow Chartreuse, lemon juice and grenadine 😋
TO KNOW +
Check The Rôtissier Menu, Prieuré’s restaurant.
Summer programming :
Concert by Olivier Rouquier :
- Saturday 25/06 OUTSIDE THE TERRACE 19H 21H
- Saturday 02/07 EXTERNAL TERRACE 19H 21H
- Saturday 09/07 CONCERT IN THE BALCONY 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM (depending on the weather, communicate to customers.
MAGIC WEEKEND / THE MAGICIAN TWINS 14.15.16.07
- Saturday 23/07 OUTDOOR TERRACE 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday 30/07 OUTSIDE THE TERRACE 19H 21H
- Saturday 06/08 OUTDOOR TERRACE 19H 21H
- Saturday 20/08 OUTDOOR TERRACE 19H 21H
- Saturday 27/08 OUTDOOR TERRACE 19H 21H
Le Prieuré Chamonix
- 149 allée Recteur Payot
- 04 50 53 99 12