Macaroons and French pastries in Chamonix
Why it is a good address ?
- Because everything is homemade, in Chamonix, and everything is delicious
- The spot for delicious breakfasts, smoothies, milkshakes…
- A dozen macaroons in different flavors
- 12 special breads, 2 crusty baguettes and pure butter French pastries
- A wide selection of homemade treats made with Valrhona chocolate (gummy bears, chocolate bars, jams…)
- Tea room with a boudoir atmosphere
- Pastries and cakes available directly or on order (we especially like the signature cake “Le Chamonix”.
- Temple of Kusmi Tea [French brand]: 24 types in bulk and 15 in bags.
We meet at Côté Macarons for coffee, to exchange in this cosy place, but also to have lunch or a snack. All excuses are good and you would be wrong to resist. Perfect address to satisfy your greed or to make a gift. The risk is to eat everything and to arrive empty-handed…
- Personalized orders of cakes, wedding cakes, pieces, pyramids of macaroons…
- You’ll love their signature “Chamonix” chocolate bars and, in February, their moist bugnes.
- Breakfast menu until 11:30 a.m.
- Full lunch menu at €18
- We love the Golden Milk, café frappé and Valrhona chocolate hot chocolate.
- Open 7/7 all year round
Take a look at the good plans of the Chamonix valley.