LOCAL RESTAURANT IN CHAMONIX
Why have lunch, snack and/or dinner at this local restaurant in Chamonix?
- Because we love the old farmhouse atmosphere of the Maison Carrier where tradition emanates from the walls and the plate.
- Because the chef Cédric Nogueira magnifies the local products and revives the good cooking of our grandmothers. Discover the menu!
- You’ll love the “Tout Cochon” menu at 55 € and the Menu du jour (3 courses) at 39 €.
- Try the Maison Carrier’s snack : the “Vré” of desserts & a hot drink for 17 € from Wednesday to Sunday from 3pm to 5:30pm.
You think you are in the mountain pastures, in a Savoyard farm, near the fireplace, where the old wood is drunk with the scent of the dishes of yesteryear; but you are in the center of Chamonix!
The Hameau Albert 1er country inn will treat you for lunch and dinner, as well as for snacks. And if you are lucky enough to sit on the terrace, the Mont-Blanc will invite itself to your table, under your amazed eyes!
- Book on line
- Le Vré, in the center of the restaurant, garnished with a thousand pies, plays with gourmet temptation. How to resist?
- Vegetables and herbs from the Hameau’s vegetable garden are cooked and offered in the plate
- A wine list with quality discoveries or great names. A wise advice by a competent team.
TO KNOW +
- Opening of the restaurant de Pays:
- Lunch from 12:00 to 14:00
- Dinner from 7pm to 9:30pm
Weekly closing on Mondays and Tuesdays.