Les Houches cheese factory
Why buy cheese at Les Houches cheese factory ?
- Large choice of cheeses from Savoie and the surrounding area.
- Local products, sausages, terrines…
- Les Houches Catering service: everything home-made (cooked at La Fruitière, their other cheese dairy in Les Houches)!
- On the spot, or to take away, a Savoyard speciality per day, but also lasagne, croziflette, pies, samossas…
- Obligatory stop after skiing for a mulled wine or an onion soup !
- Continuous service, from brunch to dinner, including the aperitif board.
You go to of Les Houches cheese factory , La ferme du Mont-Blanc, to stock up on cheese, order a raclette or a fondue, taste a cooked dish on the spot or at home, drink a beer with an aperitif board, buy a sandwich made to measure before your day of skiing or hiking…
In short, there is no time or excuse to go to the cheese shop of Les Houches!
Let yourself be carried away by the cheerful advice of Pauline or Hakim, very commercial and smiling!
- Serve yourself a cooked dish, you only pay for what you have on your plate (price by weight)
- Bread from Al’Pain, a bakery in Argentière.
- Nice selection of organic Savoy wine.
- Craque pour un BS, the organic beer from Brasseurs Savoyards.
- In the summer, the brunch on the terrace puts you in cane for the day!