Korean restaurant in Chamonix
Why do we love Ka Street Food, Chamonix’s new Korean restaurant?
- Because Aude, Jacques and Sonia are the crème de la crème: the guarantors of homemade goodness and good humor!
- Because Ka Street Food is Chamonix’s new and only Korean restaurant.
- Balanced, vegetarian, fried dishes… Meat, fish, a daily special and a homemade dessert that’s different every day, this Korean fusion restaurant will amaze you!
- Korean and French breakfasts
- Continuous service on site or takeaway
If you like Asian flavors, or if you’re curious to discover this fast food restaurant with its Korean fusion atmosphere, don’t hesitate for a second! Ka Street food is one of the locals’ new HQs, where it’s good to share a coffee or a good meal.
The new fast-casual Korean restaurant in Chamonix is ideal for healthy, varied breakfasts and lunches.
- Discover the flavours of South Korea
- Dish of the day at €14 and various paninis
- Every morning, viennoiseries from Boulangerie l’Al’pain.
- We love the Tokebbi, a sausage made from natural gut, and the homemade pastries.
TO KNOW +
- Open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday to Saturday. Closed on Sundays between seasons and open all year round.
- Coming soon: brunch to discover!
Ka Street Food
- 229, rue Joseph Vallot