Intimate Chamonix venue
Why is the Jeu de Paume worth a visit?
- Like a well-kept secret, the Jeu de Paume restaurant is not only very good, but also quiet and intimate in the heart of the mountains.
- From the 1,250 m altitude of Le Lavancher, lunch or dinner with the mountains as your backdrop, between the Chamonix peaks and the Balme valley.
- Chef Nicolas Baillieul, who has won awards for his culinary talents, offers a traditional cuisine Asian fusion, inspired by his travels.
- In this hotel, you’ll feel right at home (a former boarding house), in a chic, traditional and soothing atmosphere.
- We love the cocktails created with a host of homemade ingredients.
- The terrace, like a secret garden in the middle of nature, is just exceptional!
To stay, lunch or dine at the Jeu de Paume is to choose a quiet, intimate experience in the heart of the Chamonix mountains.
The 35-seat dining room is the perfect place to relax with their attentive staff.
At lunchtime, you’ll love the BBQ on the terrace, open to all with reservation, while in the evening, you’ll enjoy the bistronomic menu.
Don’t be afraid of its 4 stars, the Jeu de Paume hotel-restaurant in Chamonix offers à la carte dishes from €22 to €32.
- Discover the Jeu de Paume Menu
- Service from 12:15 to 14:00 and from 19:15 to 21:15.
- Open every day except Monday and Tuesday lunchtime.
- The 60 m2 meeting room is ideal for seminars.
- Think of this haven of peace for your events in the heart of the mountains (weddings, anniversaries, etc.).
- privatization of the hotel and/or restaurant possible
TO KNOW +
- 22 family rooms and 1chalet of 75 m2
- Lovely spa:
- Heated indoor pool, open to the garden in summer.
- Sauna, Hammam, indoor and outdoor spa. (The outdoor spa is only open during the summer).
- Massages and beauty treatments on reservation.
- Stop-off (I feel like saying obligatory) on the way back from the Chapeau hike.
Discover more goods adresses in Chamonix Valley