Historic restaurant in Chamonix
Why this is a good address ?
- Historic restaurant in Chamonix, completely renovated: new setting, new menu, new atmosphere.
- Home cooking from fresh and seasonal products, mainly local. Beautiful plates and well thought out menu !
- Very good Market menu (daily): 3 courses: 16 €.
- From 8:30 am to 11 am : Breakfast (8 €) then continuous service until 10 pm
- Savoyard specialties, meats seared a la plancha…
- Large terrace in the center of Chamonix; 140 seats.
Let’s face it, there are restaurants in Chamonix that are stamped “for tourists”. What does that mean? That tourists don’t get the same service as locals? Anyway, La Potinière had this reputation. Why did it have that reputation? Nobody knows!
Today, the Chamonix brasserie is rebuilding its reputation with a brand new concept! Loïc, a passionate chef, produces colorful and tasty dishes, worthy of this magnificent “art deco” setting!
So, why deprive yourself of such a table and especially of their exclusive recipe « La fondue des Potes (3 flavors to share, Nature, Ceps and Bear’s garlic) ?
- Mouth-watering and original recipes like :
- Beef filet with chorizo butter
- Mussels with truffle cream
- Red tuna a la plancha, citrus sauce
- In the heart of Chamonix and yet, this historic restaurant teleports you elsewhere; an intriguing feeling of escape. (Personal feeling)
- Ideal for groups with a more intimate room and special menus on request.