GOOD RESTAURANT IN LES HOUCHES
Why dine in this hotel restaurant in Les Houches?
- Because this good restaurant in Les Houches is open to everyone, whether or not they are hotel guests.
- Because we are never disappointed. The menu of homemade pizzas and traditional dishes is a sure value, a delight even! Discover it here.
- Because we love the originality of the Saint Antoine‘s house aperitifs (Prosecco/limoncello, house lemonade, house sangria…)
- Because from this good table in Les Houches, the view on the Aiguille du Midi is fabulous and in summer, on the terrace, even more so!
- Because this summer, the Saint-Antoine will offer atypical ice creams (the new owners are experts).
Saint-Antoine is a restaurant in a hotel in the heart of Les Houches, that everyone knows. But do you know how delicious this place is? Do you realize that the 18 homemade pizzas on the menu are available to take away?
Recently taken over by a charming family who used to live in the Philippines, Antoniete, Louis, intend to continue the good reputation of the Saint-Antoine restaurant while adding their personal touch.
- 19 rooms Book online
- Pizzas to go (the pizza of the day is 13 €): consult the map before calling: Saint-Antoine Menu
- We love the revisited tartiflette, the Savoyard burger and the pizza-like salads.
- Children’s menu at 11,90 € (main course, dessert, homemade Ice Tea)
TO KNOW +
The restaurant opens at 6 pm.
Discover others good addresses in the Valley.
Le Saint-Antoine Hôtel-Restaurant
- 7 route Napoléon
74310 Les Houches
- 04 50 54 40 10