A must-taste fondue in Chamonix
Why is Le Fer à Cheval a must-visit restaurant in Chamonix?
- Le Fer à Cheval is Chamonix’s historic fondue restaurant.
- One of the best fondues in Chamonix (original fondues with tomato, champagne truffe…)
- Family-run restaurant with generous plates.
- On the terrace, the view of Mont Blanc will delight you as much as the flavors of the dishes.
- Not just Savoyard specialities! The menu also includes the famous filet de perches meunières, grilled andouillette and marinated “Bømlo” salmon.
The Fer à Cheval restaurant is one of Chamonix’s must-visit restaurants, because you’ll always leave delighted!
Jean-Marie, Laurence and Franck, parents and son, welcome you home like friends. As a result, you’ll always have a great time.
Salads don’t cost more than €15, ideal for a quick, healthy and inexpensive lunch.
We love their homemade desserts and platters of Reblochon or Berthoud cheese!
- Discover the fer à Cheval Menu
- Around 50 wine references.
- Place du Poilu and Mont-Blanc parking lots nearby.
TO KNOW +
- Open Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Menu du jour: 3 courses at €24
- Dish of the day €14
- Menu Plaisir: €39
- Children’s menu: €12
Le Fer à Cheval
- 25 Pl. du Poilu
- 04 50 53 80 20