RESTAURANT, CREPERIE ARGENTIÈRE
Why is Le Grenier so much more than a crêperie in Argentière ?
- A small establishment that has all the makings of a big one!
- In her tiny kitchen, Delphine concocts everything! From the burger bread to the salmon smoking, everything is homemade from raw and mainly local products.
- Mountain atmosphere, but very rock’n’roll!
- The menu is tempting, varied and delicious (from crepes to gravlax salmon, mango tartar or féra dumplings, the hardest thing is to choose!)
How not to stop at Le Grenier when you go to Argentière ? You would have to be crazy to miss such a table! Discreet and small, the Grenier deserves a stop; Delphine and Manu will welcome you with pleasure. From 8am, the coffee smokes on the bar and from lunch on, the service is continuous. So put on your blinker and stop!
- Crack for Manu’s café latte
- The daily menu (3 courses) is 17,50€.
- Special order in advance: the exceptional house stuffing that cooks for 2 days in a bain-marie)
- Each dish on the menu is named after a local business or an Argentéraux
- Closed on Thursday night and Wednesday
TO KNOW +
Discover here the menu.
- New this summer :
- Pénélope’s Salad: heirloom tomato tartar, basil, olive oil, burrata di Bufala: 15€.
- La salade du Givré :Melon, lettuce, tomatoes, cured ham: €15
- Le Burger du Passon (gluten-free) : Meat from Haute-Savoie Savoie, beef heart tomato, onions, goat cheese, double-cooked potatoes and Vallorcine salad: 17,50€
- La croute de Charlotte (Argentière pharmacy): Farmhouse bread, Val D’Arly raclette, Chignin wine, garlic and Chanterelles: €19.50
- La coupe de l’Ice gora: One scoop of lemon, Savoy pear brandy 6,90€.