LUNCH IN THE HEART OF THE CHAMONIX GOLF COURSE
Why this is a good address ?
We love the Chamonix Golf Club House for :
- The setting of course! The view on the Mont Blanc range, a magnificent terrace for lunch, a restaurant in the heart of the green golf course!
- The calm and the atmosphere. Open to all, golfers or not, no preconceived ideas here.
- The uncluttered, slate-style menu and daily suggestions cooked with fresh, local produce will take you on a journey.
We love to enjoy the terrace when it is sunny but in case of bad weather, the terrace is sheltered and can be closed. The Club House – Le Chalet is a place out of the hustle and bustle of time, a true resourcing break!
- We love the Golfer’s Plate which gathers on a board the starter, the main course and the dessert.
- Formulas: (starter-main course or main course-dessert for 27€ / 3 courses for 31€)
- Open from 8am to 8pm, 7/7, you can come in at any time of day: for coffee, a snack (waffles and desserts), or an aperitif with a board to share.
Check all the good addresses in the Chamonix valley.