LUNCH IN THE HEART OF THE CHAMONIX GOLF COURSE
Why this is a good address ?
We love the Chamonix Golf Club House for :
- The setting of course! The view on the Mont Blanc range, a magnificent terrace for lunch, a restaurant in the heart of the green golf course!
- The calm and the atmosphere. Open to all, golfers or not, no preconceived ideas here.
- Franco’s menu ! His menu and daily suggestions cooked with fresh and local products will take you to Italy.
- The quality-price ratio (starter-main course or main course-dessert for 22€ / 3 courses for 29€)
We love to enjoy the terrace when it is sunny but in case of bad weather, the terrace is sheltered and can be closed. The Club House – Le Chalet is a place out of the hustle and bustle of time, a true resourcing break!
- We love the Golfer’s Plate which gathers on a board the starter, the main course and the dessert.
- Open from 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week, you can come at any time of the day: for coffee, snacks (waffles and desserts), aperitif with its boards to share.
- Order online
Check all the good addresses in the Chamonix valley.