Cheese shop in Les Houches
Why this is a good address ?
- Nice display of local farm cheeses with a range of atypical cheeses (e.g.: cherry goat cheese, truffle cheese…)
- Various cold meats, including real farm sausage, favouring short circuits.
- 100% Savoyard grocery store
- Catering service (pies, puff pastries, quiches…) and on order, Savoyard specialities (croziflette, home-made fondue, tartiflette, raclette)
- Sale of bread and pastries from the Al’pain bakery in Argentière
- Range of organic wines and beers
La Fruitière cheese shop, in Bellevue, Les Houches, is the place to go for quality cheeses and charcuterie. Attached to the short circuit and local products, Sofiane, Kevin and Sarra share their passion by making you melt with greed.
- Free parking at the Bellevue cable car nearby
- Find them on the market of Chamonix on Saturdays and on the market of Les Houches (on Mondays during school vacations)
- Home-made foie gras, organic tomme and raclette from the Vallorcine Farm
- Pick up your orders in store or on the markets