Cheese restaurant Chamonix
Why this is a good address ?
- The best of Savoyard specialties in one restaurant
- Fondue, raclette, reblochon pie… from the Val d’Arly COOP
- Cheeses chosen by Pierre Gay, cheese maker, best worker in France 2011
- Generous, copious and tasty dishes! We melt with pleasure!
- A cool, slightly retro, almost clandestine setting
- A team that takes care of you
Frometon‘s clandestine side gives a very special flavor to these exceptional cheeses. We savor each bite as if it were forbidden to enjoy melted cheese.
This new restaurant next to the Heliopic hotel is sure to melt your heart! To be tested urgently!
- Book your table online !
- Open every evening from 6:30 pm to 10:15 pm
- Large parking lot of the Grépon nearby
TO KNOW +
Discover the Heliopic Hotel and its refined restaurant, the Akashon.
- 50 place de l'Aiguille du Midi
- +33 (0)4 50 54 55 56