Charming hotel-restaurant in the Chamonix valley
Why book a table or a room in this charming hotel-restaurant ?
- Because there’s something new in the air with 2 distinct concepts:
- La Terrasse for lunch (Tuesday to Saturday from May 6)
- La Table, a gastronomic restaurant for dinner (Tuesday evening to Saturday evening + Sunday lunch)
- Whether it is the gastro menu or the market menu, explosive flavors and originality are on the menu!
- Because the Gault & Millau recommends it, as well as the recent “Kitchen Generation” label which rewards the good and modern gastro restaurants of young chefs!
- 100% homemade with fresh, local and mainly local products
- Tasting menu to discover : let yourself be tempted by the chef’s surprises !
- Good value for money
- A cellar with some 250 references of good wines
- Charming 3 star hotel, on a human scale where you feel good
- 6 recently renovated rooms, chalet atmosphere in the mountains
What? To eat in a hotel? But absolutely, and more than twice! The Auberge des Gorges de la Diosaz is above all a charming restaurant open to all! And we would be wrong to deprive ourselves of it, it is delicious and refined!
In the heart of Servoz, this typical Inn will astonish you by its decoration, its sunny terrace and the quality of the restoration. The young chef Hazia Pathan sublimates each of her dishes. A gourmet address not to be missed in the Chamonix valley!
- The Spritz des Gorges made with elderberry and blueberry liqueur.
- We love the cheese cart, the must of the class!
- The whole menu can be adapted to various diets and food allergies.
- Very nice terrace facing the Mont-Blanc chain.
- The owners, Kusum and Hugo, are very attentive to their customers.
- Closed from 23/04 to 06/05 as well as on Sunday evening and Monday
TO KNOW +
- Market menu from 26€ (2 courses), 32€ (3 courses). Only at lunchtime from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Let yourself be tempted by one of the 2 surprise tasting menus :
- 4 courses: 59€
- 6 courses : 89€ (optional food and wine pairing, local or prestigious wines)
Consult their website.
Take a look at the good plans of the Chamonix valley.
Auberge des Gorges
- 81, Route du Mont
- 04 50 47 20 97