Charming hotel-restaurant in the Chamonix valley
Why this is a good address ?
- Very nice setting and a bistronomic menu that has a taste of “going back to the roots
- 100% homemade with fresh products
- Tasting menu to discover : let yourself be tempted by the chef’s surprises
- Great value for money (lunch menu from 19 €). It changes every week.
- A cellar with some 160 references of good wines
- Charming 3 star hotel, on a human scale where you feel good
- 6 recently renovated rooms, chalet atmosphere in the mountains
What? To eat in a hotel? But absolutely, and more than twice! The Auberge des Gorges de la Diosaz is above all a charming restaurant open to all! And we would be wrong to deprive ourselves of it, it is delicious and refined!
- The Spritz des Gorges with elderberry and blueberry liqueur.
- Market menu from 22 euros (only at lunchtime during the week)
- La table de la Diosaz menu at 46 euros (starter, main course and dessert)
- Tasting menu at 69 euros (5 courses)
- Very nice terrace facing the Mont-Blanc chain
- The owners, Kusum and Hugo, are very attentive to their customers
- Closed Sunday evening and Monday
TO KNOW +
Consult their website.
Take a look at the good plans of the Chamonix valley.