Why is this brasserie a good address in Chamonix?
- New menu from the Alps, featuring fresh local produce.
- You’ll love the prime rib to share with friends on the sunny terrace.
- You’ll love the Savoyard specialities with good Alpine cheese, such as raclette or Péla des Aravis!
- The après-ski hot wine at the Kiosk, on the terrace, the spot for daily debriefings, is a must!
- We love the coffee from 9:30 am, facing the Mont Blanc, in the deckchairs. In short, not too fast in the morning, we save our energy for the after-ski!
When you have lunch or dinner at the M, whether on a terrace with sunglasses or indoors, you can’t help but think of the first guides who braved these mountains before you.
The historical brasserie de l’M, in Chamonix (the Croix Blanche Hotel which adjoins it was founded in 1793), perpetuates their memory. The wooded, mountainous brasserie, straddling tradition and modernism, will delight you with its history and its gourmet menu.
- Book your table online !
- Ideal for groups, private events