MOUNTAIN BAR IN CHAMONIX
Why this is a good address ?
- Mountain bar easily accessible from the parking lot on the Mont Blanc Tunnel road (5 min) or from the Grépon parking lot (between 20 min and 1 h depending on the pace).
- Raphaëlle’s simple but tasty cuisine. Special mention for the “Farçon de Mamie” and the “Raclon” (made with potatoes)
- Very well decorated bar with a large terrace overlooking the Brévent.
It is unthinkable to be in the Chamonix valley and not to refresh yourself near the famous Cascade du Dard. This family hike is a must. Especially since the pancake at the end is a delicious reward!
- Children’s corner on the terrace more intimate. Ideal for families.
- Continuous service from 9 am to 7 pm.
- Open for dinner on Tuesday evenings in July and August.
- Reservations recommended.