One of the best restaurant in Chamonix
Why it is a good address?
- Refined, yet satisfying menu of Italian inspiration
- Plates as beautiful as they are delicious (Michelin plate distinction)
- A talented and passionate chef, who uses 100% home-made and local products
- A “classy” but relaxed setting
- Accessible gastronomy (3 courses from 48 €)
- A terrace in the heart of Chamonix with a view of the Mont Blanc range.
- Very nice wine list
Treat yourself to the chic of a classy restaurant while remaining yourself and controlling your budget. Le Comptoir des Alpes is one of the best restaurant in Chamonix. Its view on the Mont Blanc, the kindness of the team and the explosion of flavors of the culinary works of art of Chef Daniele, will simply amaze you!
- The menu changes every 2 months
- The desserts are overwhelmingly delicious and surprising
- The meal is punctuated by offered delights (amuse-bouche, pre-entrée, mignardises)
- Parking of the Grépon nearby (1 hour free)
TO KNOW +
The formulas that we propose in addition to this menu:
- Menu in Ascension in 3 courses (starter, main course, dessert à la carte) at 56 €
- 3-course lunch with the market dish 39 € (starter and dessert à la carte)
- Market menu (valid only at lunchtime) – starter à la carte/market dish or market dish/dessert à la carte at 31 €.
Discover La table du refuge des Aiglons nearby.
Le Comptoir des Alpes
- 151, avenue de l'Aiguille du Midi
- 04 50 53 57 64