Restaurant at the foot of the slopes in Argentière
Why it is a good address ?
- It is the HQ for locals, instructors, guides and holidaymakers before and after skiing.
- Traditional family cooking (everything is home-made since 1987)
- We like the quality of the menu, the price, the speed and the smile of the team (the same for the most part since 2017!)
- Ideal for groups on reservation (even privatization) with different menus thought and adaptable according to your desires)
The Brasserie des Marmottons is an institution in Argentière. This restaurant at the foot of the Grands Montets slopes, this mythical chalet for 30 years, is the place to be for everyone! Tartiflettes and Savoyard croutes bring together all nationalities. People come here for the family atmosphere, the good hearty meals and the fabulous desserts; they leave with unforgettable memories.
- Free parking
- Continuous service (fall for the famous marmottons crust until 4pm!). The full menu is until 4pm then the small menu (pizza, salted cake, crust and tartiflette) until 5.30pm)
- For the after-ski DJ SET, the little hut proposes a happy hour with music. It’s up to you to choose between the deckchair or dancing in ski boots…
TO KNOW +
Don’t miss their events !
Brasserie les Marmottons
- 56 chemin de la glacière
- 04 50 54 10 67