Chiropractor in Chamonix
Why consult Tom, chiropractor in Chamonix?
- Since 2017, Tom has been listening to your bodily or mental ailments and his expertise is unquestionable in the valley.
- Chiropractic reconnects the body to the mind and manages neuro-musculo-skeletal disorders.
- It is a very comprehensive practice.
- Don’t be fooled, chiropractic does not require systematic manipulation (in other words, it doesn’t necessarily break down) because Tom often uses kinesiology.
- Depending on the pathology of each person, the number of sessions is not fixed.
- We love his new, more intimate practice on route des Pècles.
- What we didn’t know: Tom offers personal development sessions followed by an adjustment on the body to integrate what has been discussed.
Do you feel body pain but don’t understand its origins, or if you do, but you have no idea how to relieve it? Tom Gramond, a renowned chiropractor in Chamonix will certainly find the answer. Physical, chemical or emotional ailments, all disorders are good to consult Tom!
- Free parking right in front of the practice
- Reimbursed by over 500 health insurance companies
- Follow-up booklet given after the second session
- Tom organizes chiropractic discovery weeks with free check-ups. Follow his instagram account to make sure you don’t miss out.
TO KNOW +
- Chiropractic is a manual medicine recognized by the Public Health Code.
- Practice open Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.