GOING OUT IN CHAMONIX
Why EMC2 is the cultural spot to go out in Chamonix?
- The Espace Michel Croz is Chamonix’s newest entertainment venue, with seating for 286 people and a standing capacity of 400.
- 24 events and shows are scheduled as part of Chamonix’s cultural season, with something for everyone: theatre, dance, young audiences, music…
- We love the intimate atmosphere and the close contact with artists like Gérard Jugnot, Cali and Éric Antoine!
Having the chance to see live shows and enjoy a different way of getting out and about in Chamonix is something that’s been sorely missed! Now you can, thanks to this venue and Chamonix’s cultural service.
- If you book 4 shows or more, opt for a season ticket and benefit from discounts for each show.
- Free covered parking for 1 hour and bus stops nearby.
- Reduced rates for under-25s, students, jobseekers, RSA recipients, over-65s and groups of more than 10 people (booking required).